Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The pictures in between...


I was traveling between two cities in the state of Rajasthan, India...when I happened upon this itinerant group of locals, and whispered quietly to my driver...STOP THE CAR!!!

My point here, is that some of your best shots will be those moments when you are "in between" two places, and not really thinking about what's flying by the car ( or bus or train ) window. So never let your guard down...opportunities will pop up in the most unforeseen locations.

It's also why I like to have a car and a driver under my control in "image rich" locations like India.
For as much as you're spending on getting there, the small added cost is worth it!

Just don't drink the water.

Nikon F3 with 80-200mm f2.8 lens

Sign up for our hands-on photo workshops here!

No comments:

Post a Comment